Goals of the Mission
The Accounting and Administrative Assistant is in charge of the execution of basic accounting tasks,
in particular the accounting entries and the administrative management of the company under the supervision
of the Operations Manager.
Definition of the mission
At the accounting level :
- Enter the accounting documents related to the management of the company (customers, suppliers, banks, treasury).
- Classify accounting documents (invoices, cash vouchers, pay slips, etc.).
- Participate in the preparation of payrolls with the Operations Manager.
- Participate in the preparation of tax returns with the Operations Manager.
- Prepare inventory entries.
- Follow up on supplier invoices and unpaid bills.
- Maintain the company’s cash register under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
- Conduct bank runs as required by the Operations Manager.
At the administrative level :
- Logistic organization of meetings, seminars, missions, trips, events;
- Participate in the management of purchases according to the procedure set up by the company;
- Manage the company’s general resources ;
- Manage the office internet connection and phone fleet ;
- Assist in the implementation of the GED ;
- Mail management;
- Assist the Operations Manager in her daily tasks
- Perform administrative errands as required by the Director of Operations
Typical job profile
Diploma BAC + 2 or 3 in accounting and management, accounting and financial management, and any other equivalent diploma ;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position ;
- Be structured, able to manage several missions and tasks at the same time ;
- Be thorough
- Master the office pack and able to easily adopt new digital tools ;
- Master the SAGE accounting software ;
- Languages: French excellent oral and written, English oral is a plus